We understand the growing concern of coronavirus (COVID-19). If you are able to, please avoid large crowds and keep your distance from other people.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and we will remain open and continue to assist you during this time.
Our experienced team is still here to guide you through the funding process with compassion in a fast and efficient manner.
Please protect yourself, loved ones, and your fellow neighbors.
Steps to Protect Yourself
Clean Your Hands Often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid Close Contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Clean & Disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water before disinfection.
Click Here To Learn more about COVID-19